hippie girls in front of vw busHi everybody,
It’s been awhile since I have done a post on hippie buses and I thought today seemed like a great day to do a new post. The weather is cool….a new year has begun….change is in the air…a trip cross country in a tricked out VW bus just sounds inviting!

Of course, for now my thoughts of a romantic road trip are just that….but hey, it can’t hurt to dream right?

Here’s part 3 of the “Magic Bus” series. You can check out Magic Bus part one and Magic Bus part deux if you’re feeling adventurous!

Where would you go in your hippie bus? :)

Cara Mia ♥

flower power bushippie busabandoned vw buslong hippie bushippie surfer bushippies on a busrainbow hippie busvw bushippie peace busvw hippie busvw vanvw van hippiehippie girl driving a bus

12 Responses to THE MAGIC BUS part 3

1. Marcel says:

Hi,

My second post on your Blog.

Where I would drive the Hippiebus to?

As it is a campervan I take it out for my holidays to Southern France The alps) About 1500km about 950 miles)

This holiday I will drive it to Italy and try to conquer the mighty Stelviopass lots of hairpins)

As far as Topgear said “the most beautiful road in the world”

I took it recently to the “Hippiefestival” in the Netherlands.. It was a superb weekend.

You can checkout the pic’s on my blog.

I wrote everything in dutch. Sorry bout that ;)

greetz from the Netherlands Europe)
    Marcel

2. Love these! <3
    your blog is the greatest ever :

3. forever says:

Looveee this! I wish i could ride in one of them…
    Peace & Love

4. Oh I looooove this series, darling CM! So many fabulous pics!

xoxox,
    CC

5. Shell says:

I take the Hippie bus out to Cali to see one of my best friends. He’s out there now and I miss him. He’s a big hippie too then we can ride out to the ocean. Soak in all the ocean and sun we can.

6. Sarah says:

The Hippie Trail of course!

check it out!

7. Thanks for these three fun bus posts. My magic bus would surely travel around North America, but I think the best trips would be the way a funky bus would make the trip to work and the grocery store that much more fun.

8. coy colleen says:

these makes me wish i lived in the 60s, partying and getting stoned silly travelling in the middle of nowhere :)

9. nina, that sounds like a magic bus i would definitely like to be on!

10. Catalina says:

Love this!!

11. Nina says:

our magic bus would take us into deep magic forests, secluded thrift gems, hippie meetings with the elders and music venues under the sky…barefoot the whole way! xo
    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

12. oh i’m craving an adventure in a magic bus.. i wish one would come by and rescue me. haha. i love the flowery one. :)
    peace & love!