jimi hendrix 1969Hi everybody, here’s part two as promised! These pics are from the The Time 40th Anniversary Edition 1969 Magazine. I didn’t find any on Amazon but there’s quite a few on Abebooks.com
The exact title is “Woodstock, the Moon and Manson: The turbulent End of the ’60s” if you want to search for it.

I tend to post the “fun hippie pics” but there are images of protesters, the war and sports as well. Another great mag to add to your collection. 🙂

Thanks for turning on, tuning in and dropping out!
Cara Mia

time magazine 1969time magazine 1969 40th anniversarytime 1969time magazine 1969easy ridertime magazine 1969time magazine 1969time magazine 1969time magazine 1969

10 Responses to 1969

1. CC says:

Great post! Love the pictures. 🙂

Xx

2. Jen says:

Love these photos. I got Carlos a book once called Spaced Out: Radical Environments of the Psychedelic Sixties and it has lots of great stuff in it. Much Love, Jen

3. Samantha says:

you are ah-may-zing, you shut it down like studio 54, your comment made my day!
    peace&love

4. Lise says:

I love those pictures! I would have given anything to be at Woodstock..

5. Marian says:

what a fab post honey!
    xx
    marian

6. i’m so glad you guys like the pics 🙂

7. Samantha says:

absolutely amazing, the 60s70s bring me so much inspiration. jimi hendrix is one of my style icons.

i did see the grocery store one, that girl plays an amazing rachel zoe, it makes me laugh so hard and the laughter rubed off on my boyfriend when i showed him the videowe added muppet baby to our vocabulary).
    peace&love

8. MissPattyPei says:

Oh yeah! Love woodstock,Joe Cocker, Janis Joplin,Jimi Hendrix,Jefferson Airplane,easy rider, the long hair, the ’69.
    I wish I had a time machine, to come back at the 69!

9. ya! way cool

happy peace day

jess s//

10. Awesome post! That mag seems wonderful. Such amazing images. I wish I was apart of the late 60s/ 70s it seemed to be such an amazing time. I am glad to be here today though having the inspiration of those days and hoping to make these days filled with that same hippie spirit filled with peace & love. Todays International Peace Day! Hope you have a very special peace day love!
    P.S. I have a celebration post for Peace Day & a giveaway on my blog.
    Peace & Love!