Rachel ZoeI know there are varied opinions of Rachel Zoe and she has been the target of intense media scrutiny. What I admire most about her, is her willingness to put herself out there regardless of what people think or say. This coming Monday August 24th 10:00PM EST, new website where you can subscribe to daily emails for the latest fashion and style tips, and also follow her on Facebook and Twitter. Anyone who knows fashion like she does and motivates me to be a dress size smaller, is fabulous in my book!

Cara Mia ♥

Rachel Zoe Maxi DressRachel Zoe and BradRachel Zoe at Marc JacobsRachel Zoe and husbandRachel Zoe shopping

17 Responses to RACHEL ZOE she’s back and fierce as ever!

1. Birgit says:

I love her! She has such a great style!

love birgit

2. Marian says:

darling I have never seen Zoes show,but would like to. I love her 70’s luxe glam look.
    xx
    marian

3. Carlotta says:

great pst, love Rachel..less her huge love for furs, but she’s a real genius for styling!!

4. Rachel Zoe is an inspiration for sure. Her boho/hippie style is gorgeous. I need to steal all of her clothes 😛

5. I actually have nothing against Rachel Zoe and I think her style is nice! Great post.

Oh and I wanted to let you know that I’m hosting a contest at my blog and I’m giving away a new watch so please stop by and enter!

6. Samantha says:

great post, if i could have anyones wardrobe it probably be janis joplin’s, but rachel zoe s deffinatly a close second!
    peace&love

7. what i love the most is that everyone is being honest and that’s the most important thing!

thanks so much for your comments 🙂
    you guys rock!!!!!

cara mia
    ♥♥♥

8. the oaks says:

She’s so fierce. cool.

9. I haven’t seen her show yet because like Carrie, I think she’s too skinny and well, a bit of an enabler. But I am willing to change my mind!

10. Dooder City says:

I love Rachel’s hippie style. I think a lot of starlets have copied her look and claimed it as their own. She has the best accessories.

11. oliviakate. says:

thank you for posting this! i love rz so much. i think she is hilarious and a true trendsetter ; that’s why she gets so much flack from the mainstream media because i don’t think they get her.

12. Allie says:

I honestly watch her show for Brad 🙂

13. Jeniffer says:

i really love Rachel.. thanks for sharing

14. Can’t wait for her show I love it!

15. I think she’s amazing and I love her assistants!

16. Giovanna says:

Love Rachel’s Hippie-Chic Style 🙂 Gorgeous pics!
    xoxo
    Giovanna
    Boho Market

17. Fantastic pics and post, CM!
    Love those gloves in the first pic and the little fur bolero. I think Rachel Zoe is too skinny and kind of annoying but I do have to admire her style!

xoxox,