nicole richieI normally would refrain from posting about Nicloe Richie. Mainly because it’s a given that she has a boho/hippie style, and also because SO many people blog about her, but I couldn’t resist putting up these fabulous pics and also a short clip of her Harper’s Bazaar photo shoot.

I love that she’s a fan of the 60’s and 70’s look and that she pulls it off effortlessly. I wonder if Rachel Zoe is silently applauding somewhere. ???

Cara Mia

nichole richie hippienicole richie hippie stylenicole richie hippie stylenicole richie hippie style

12 Responses to Nicole Richie + Her Hippie Style

1. Nicole Richie’s style is amazing. She’s been so stylish since teaming up with the famous star stylist Rachel Zoe. I love them both !

2. Yes, the photos are Glamour magazine but the video is the Harper’s Bazaar photo shoot.

3. Kristen says:

Actually these photos appeared in Glamour magazine I know because I have the issue!), but it’s still a really well-done editorial. She has a great sense of style.

4. Bella says:

She’s adorable… and the last image is just incredible! I can’t help but love her style!

5. MyGuy Friday says:

wow, she looks amazing!! And such great style!! Hope all is well, I have been soo busy with getting ready for Thanksgiving I been painting the house, sprucing up for a houseful this week!!

What’s your palns for the holiday?

xoxox

Joey!!

P.S. Love the taran idea, lets work on it after the holiday week!!

J

6. Lise says:

I adore Nicole Richie.. She has an amazing style. Wish I managed to look so good all the time.

7. I love Nicole’s style :) she looks great in that 5th photo!

8. Krystal says:

no joke, im a grown up and i have these torn out, taped on my wall. stunning shots right!?

9. Love this editorial – thanks for posting it! Nic has a very singular style – I love how she wears headbands!

xoxox,
    CC

10. WendyB says:

I think her hippie style IS Rachel Zoe’s hippie style. Remember how Nicole looked pre-Rachel?

11. she is so cute. I love her style. the picture with the vestb is lovely…

12. ryder says:

she changed completely, and her style is so cool. and if u ask me , looks related to r.zoe. wich i love a lot.