dhani harrison & sasha pivovarovaAs I was waiting for my handsome husband to get his haircut last night, I noticed an issue of Fashion Rocks by Glamour magazine. I found this awesome shoot with Dhani Harrison, who is the son of George Harrison of the Beatles, and Sasha Pivovarova, russian super model extraordinaire. I quickly rushed to the stylist that was cutting his hair and politely begged to take the magazine home with me.
Thankfully she obliged!

Dhani Harrison has his own band called The New No2 , which I put into my category “weird/trippy/cool”. Their Myspace page describes them as sounding like surf-rock-drum n bass; whatever the sound, I’m absolutely diggin’ it!

Below is a photo of Dahni with Sean Lennon John Lennon’s son), the fashion rocks photo shoot and a video from TheNewNo2. You can check out an earlier post about Sean and his girlfriend Charlotte Kemp Muhl here.
Love All around!
Cara Mia
sean lennon and dhani harrisondhani harrison ans sashadhani harrisondhani harrison and sashadhani and sashadhani and sasha hippie shootdhani and sasha hippie photodhani and sasha hippie photodhani and sasha hippie photodhani and sasha hippie photo

12 Responses to Here Comes the Sun!

1. noura. says:

YESSSS!
    I absolutely love Sasha more than anything.

2. Lise says:

That is such an amazing shoot..

3. lara says:

I love those pictures, they are so beautiful.

4. Ooooh I love that shoot so much! The prints and patterns, the setting, the rock’n’roll theme, it’s all working!

I thought you’d like those Galanos dresses :)

Have a splendiferous day, darling!

xoxox,
    CC

P.S. I thought you’d want to know [since you are such an amazing writer - very profesh!] there is a tiny typo in your post – George is misspelled I think?

5. Bella says:

He’s the spitting image, it’s almost uncanny!

And let it be said that while looking at these images, I was just in awe!! I mean seriously gorgeous… I was practically hypnotized!

6. CHRISELLE says:

love love love this. i love the 70s everything about it. expecially the fashion and music. ive been listening to 70s music all weekend long..and singing carpenters on karoke machine all weeknd. haha.

i love the big furry coats..the flowwy dresses…big hats and sunglasses….we are reliving the 70s right now…well atleast in my eyes.

7. yiqin; says:

Beautiful photos! I want a hat like that too!

8. glad u like my blog :)

9. Susanna-Cole says:

Oh yes I remember seeing that editorial Fashion Rocks came as a supplement with my Teen Vogue), I think it was my favorite editorial from the magazine! :) Thanks for reminding me of it again!

And thanks also for your lovely comment! :)

xoxo,
    S-C

10. that steven meisel shoot is fabu! love the images and 70’s hippie luxe styling.
    that era must have been something!
    thanks for the birthday love darling!
    muah