Hey everybody what’s shakin’! Have a Happy Halloween! Stay safe, stay warm, and stay tuned to Hippie Couture for new posts on trends and your favorite “Future Hippies”. :) In the mean time…Let’s do the time warp! Who’s your favorite Rocky Horror character?

Cara Mia

15 Responses to LeT’s Do ThE tImE wARp !!!!

1. MyGuy Friday says:

hey – go to blog choice awards and search your name they opened up the votes for 09!! Your in! grab the html for your blog!!

xoxox

Joey

2. MyGuyFriday says:

haha – so much fun for Halloween! So, I gave up on the html and having a desiger do my blog, not a bad price and the sample is fantastic! 60 bucks! That will be going up this week – Did I tell you how fantastic Fashionesta is on th WB? I did not like it at first, but its great, soo need to watch!

I want you to pull some looks for a holiday posting i want to do for vintage ideas & clothing – Like a guest spot idea on all things retro for the holidays –

LvYa!!

Joey !

3. hope you had a great and “scary” :P halloween

4. Krystal says:

that sf thing looks amazing, lets go! :)

xx

5. Susanna-Cole says:

I’ve never watched “Rocky Horror” so can’t pick a favorite character. ;)

Really love the dress of yours, but when I click the picture, the link won’t work. : I want to see the whole dress! :D

And aw thanks so much for you sweet comment! <3

xoxo,
    S-C

6. HAPPY HALLOWEEN CUTIE.
    AND THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS.. 90S BACK- CHECK OUT PICS FROM A FASHIONSHOW YESTERDAY. ALL ACIDWASH, RIPPED AND 90S…

7. Bella says:

I aodre this film!! And last night, in perfect Halloween Time-Warp tradition… was one among the ‘Late Night Double Feature Picture Show’!!!

Oh, and I’d love to swap links… I’m adding you now!!!

8. Don’t laugh, HC, but I’m not really familiar with Rocky Horror; but I love those patchwork pants in the collage!

xoxox,
    CC

P.S. Tiramisu – yes! White wine – double yes!

9. Diane says:

so fun

10. Wana says:

heheh@the clip!

11. hey lovely! linking you as we speak <3

12. syd vicious says:

Oh wow! I went to see them perform it last year & Dr. Frank N Furter is def my fave :)

13. lara says:

I loved it!

14. Happy Halloween. Cool Post. All the best on your creativity.

15. WendyB says:

I haven’t seen that movie in SO long! I really enjoyed watching the clip.